Films to Filmmaking

Films, Film making, Everything Movies

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Social Network Review

 
 
   I was excited when I first knew I was going to see the Social Network movie. I had seen the trailer a few times and was really interested in what it was going to be about. I thought the plot was mostly going to revolve around Facebook, its creation and evolution and the movie mostly did. But the movie itself blew me away. I never knew the real story behind Facebook's starting point. How hard it actually was to create this site and the way in which it grew was amazing relative to other references in the movie. The lawsuits, the egomaniacs, the debates, all were surprisingly effective in the final outcome of the movie. And these are some of the things that really bring out the entire experience of watching this film.

      I also really enjoyed the actors and how well the casting was able to portray each one's personality. From Justin Timberlake, to Jesse Eisenberg, and even Andrew Garfield. They all played really interesting characters and portrayed each of them very well. Each one had their own ideas, their own attitudes, and in some cases disliked each other in different ways.
   
      All in all, the Social Network was a great movie. I would recommend it to anyone who would be interested in the creation of Facebook or genre of this movie. This movie definitely earned the right to win so many awards at the Golden Globes and it is destined to win a few awards at the Oscars.

If you want to hear more about movies and the Golden Globes, go to:
http://www.hbellwoar.blogspot.com/

3 comments: