Films to Filmmaking

Films, Film making, Everything Movies

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scene of the Week

This is a new thing we are going to be doing on this blog called the Scene of the Week. I will post a random scene from a collection of videos created by independent filmmakers, and if you enjoy the videos, you can follow these filmmakers on Face book, Twitter, and You tube. These videos will usually be action though. And depending on the week, I will post from one to three videos. Vote on each video you like. This way I will know from which filmmakers to post videos.

This is our first action scene from Freddie Wong:



 Here is the link if the video on my site doesn't work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DypnQQDAaU

You may also find the making of all videos that I post on the YouTube channel of the specific filmmaker.

1 comment:

  1. This video is so cool....where do you find the ones you want to use as the scene of the week?

    ReplyDelete