Films to Filmmaking

Films, Film making, Everything Movies

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Other Guys Review



I first saw this movie in a little theater down at the beach. I had practically no idea what it was going to be about, only that it was a comedy and stared Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg. I had seen maybe one trailer and had just decided that day that it would be cool to see a movie and walk around town afterward.

I had no idea how good this movie was going to be. It was just the kind of movie I thought that everyone would love. It had those memorable one-liners. The comedic scenarios. The epic scenes. It was hilarious in every way shape and form. It even carried a substantial story along with it that did have a little bit of a twist towards the end.

Though this movie was amazing, there are a few factors to be warned of. For one, the movie can be a little vulgar. It mentions words and phrases that could have been left out of a PG-13 movie. I would not recommend this movie to anyone under twelve, ten, or eleven. And these ages may vary depending on that child's maturity and understanding of some subjects may be.

4 comments:

  1. My review of The Other Guys: BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that movie good? It looked funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie and got it on my Itunes and i can watch this movie 100 times and still laugh at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive seen this movie! Its so funny!

    ReplyDelete